You must have the Tenant Administrator, View Administrator, or User Administrator role to access the Roles tab.
To view the roles in your tenant:
- Access the Administration console.
- Select Access Control > Roles.
The Roles tab displays the:
- Tenant roles
- Policy associated with each role
- Role description
- Number of users assigned to the role.
You can select a number in the Users Assigned column to navigate to the Assignments tab and view a list of users assigned to that role.
Access control administration roles
The roles listed below are available to assign to users:
- Encryption Administrator
- Integration Administrator
- Page Builder
- Process Owner
- Restricted Integration User
- Tenant Administrator
- Tenant Auditor
- Tenant Security Administrator
- User Administrator
- View Administrator
Note: The Workspace Administrator role is set in the model. For more information, see Designate workspace administrators.