ENCRYPTION ADMINS ONLY
You can enable a disabled encryption key. When you enable an encryption key:
- The key is shown as enabled in the Status column on the Encryption Keys page.
- The key is added to the list of available keys shown in the Key drop-down of the Encrypted Workspaces page.
- The Reminder Date remains unchanged.
To enable an encryption key:
- In the Administration sidebar under BYOK, select Keys.
- Select the Disabled key that you want to enable.
- Click Enable.
A green checkmark in the Status column indicates that the key is enabled.