Use actions to quickly complete business processes. For example, to:
- import data,
- export data,
- import and export data (via a process action), or
- add a new item to a list.
You can run actions from a card if a page builder has configured this option.
Some export actions are always available, even if not configured by the page builder.
You can always export:
To run actions from a card:
- Click the ellipsis (…) in the top-right corner of a card.
A drop-down list displays the action types configured by the page builder.
- Hover your cursor over any action type.
This displays the actions available for selection.
- Select the action you want to run.
A dialog box opens. The options it displays will depend on the type of action. For example, the dialog for an export action displays an Export button.
- Click the button — for example, Export, Import, Run Process, and so on — to complete the selected action.
The dialog updates to confirm the result of the action.
- Click Close.