You can run actions from a card if a page builder has configured this option.
The page builder can configure an action to display the steps and summary of a model action.
Some export actions are always available, even if not configured by the page builder. You can always export:
To run actions from a card:
- Click the ellipsis (…) in the top-right corner of a card.
A dropdown list displays the action types configured by the page builder.
- Hover your cursor over any action type.
This displays the actions available for selection.
- Select the action you want to run.
A dialog box opens. The options it displays will depend on the type of action. For example, the dialog for an export action displays an Export button.
- Click the button — for example, Export, Import, Run Process, and so on — to complete the selected action.
The dialog updates to confirm the result of the action.
- Click Close.
Note: Import actions in the user experience behave differently from the modeling experience. In this case, the import:
- is always private.
- data source does not save to the model.
This means that every time you run an import it will ask you to pick a file and upload again.
- does not replace or alter any imports set up in the model.