The Model Settings tab is only visible to workspace administrators. It's where model settings are configured and displays the number of cells in the model.
Configure a model
Click an option in Model Settings to access and configure that area:
- Time: Set your company's Fiscal Year, Start Month, select the time period (in whole years) that the model will display, and configure time ranges.
- Versions: Similar to the concept of having Budget, Forecast and Plan models, which are the same structurally but contain updated or changed data as the planning process evolves. Anaplan allows you to compare versions instantly.
- Users: Invite other people to your Anaplan Workspace, create roles, and define how users access the model and data.
- Contents: Configure which dashboards and modules are shown in the Contents panel for each role and automatically show or hide any new content per role.
- Actions: Import or export to/from outside sources for Lists and/or Roll-ups, Modules or Models. Configure other actions, such as open dashboard and delete items from large lists using selections. Set up actions for numbered lists, such as create or assign, and delete or copy branch.
- Source Models: Re-map import sources.
- Modules: Modules is where you find the Module Blueprint, and where you can create Modules and Functional Areas.
- Dashboards: Dashboards are made up of grids, charts, and actions and can be used to build a compelling user interface and provide reports.
- History: Displays the history of changes to a model over time. It shows what the change was, who made the change, and when the change was made.
- Revision Tags: Add tags to identify structural changes to a model.
- Data Tags: Create data tags to apply to various objects in a model.
- Lists and Roll-ups: Creating these custom dimensions is the starting point of using the powerful Anaplan multidimensional analysis platform.