Native Salesforce integration from an Anaplan model is no longer supported. Anaplan HyperConnect powered by Informatica is recommended as an alternative integration option. Contact Anaplan Support for more information.
To remove the Salesforce data source from a model:
- In the model Settings, click Actions.
- Click the Import Data Sources tab.
- Select a data source other than an SFDC one.
- Click Delete.
- Click << Keep All.
- Select the SFDC data source.
- Ensure that only the SFDC data source is listed in the Items to Delete list.
- Click OK.