Choose whether to sign in to the Anaplan Google Sheets Add-on using your standard Anaplan log in credentials or Single Sign-On.
Self Service SAML must be configured in order to sign in to the Google Sheets Add-on with SSO. Talk to your tenant administrator to confirm if Self Service SAML is configured.
If Self Service SAML is not configured, sign in with your Anaplan email address and password.
You need to install the add-on before you select your authentication type.
If this is first time you sign in after you've installed the add-on, the Authentication Type Selection dialog displays automatically.
If not, you can navigate to the Authentication Type Selection dialog via Settings.
To navigate to the Authentication Type Selection dialog after you sign in:
- In the Anaplan sidebar, select Settings.
The Settings menu displays.
- Select Reset authentication type.
The Authentication type selection dialog displays.
To select an authentication type:
- In the Authentication type selection dialog:
- choose Anaplan username and password to sign on to the add-in with the same email address and password you use for Anaplan.
- choose Single Sign On (SSO) if your organization uses single sign-on.
If you choose single sign-on, enter your SSO friendly name in the SSO friendly name field. Your tenant administrator can provide this for you. It is unique to your company and follows this general format: https://sdp.anaplan.com/frontdoor/saml/customersaml
To sign using Google Cloud Platform, select Other from the drop-down menu under the SSO friendly name field.
- Click Next.
The Sign in page for the authentication type you selected displays.
- Sign in to use the add-on.