Choose whether to sign in to the Anaplan Google Sheets Add-on using your standard Anaplan log in credentials or Single Sign-On.
The Google Sheets Add-on is in early access (EA), and is only available to participants of the EA program.
Find out more about early access or how to register your interest in our current EA programs.
You need to install the add-on before you select your authentication type.
If this is first time you sign in after you install the add-on, the Authentication Type Selection dialog displays automatically.
If not, you can navigate to the Authentication Type Selection dialog via Settings.
Note: Once a connection has been created in a spreadsheet, only the connection owner can change the settings. If you're not the connection owner, open a new spreadsheet to access Settings.
To navigate to the Authentication Type Selection dialog after you sign in:
- In the Anaplan sidebar, select Settings.
The Settings menu displays.
- Select Reset authentication type.
The Authentication type selection dialog displays.
Be aware, for early access, Google employees must sign in using SSO. Other users must sign in using Anaplan login details.
To select an authentication type:
- In the Authentication type selection dialog:
- choose Anaplan username and password to sign on to the add-in using the same email address and password you use to log in to Anaplan.
- choose Single Sign On (SSO) if your organization uses single sign-on.
If you choose single sign-on, enter your SSO friendly name in the SSO friendly name field.
To sign using Google Cloud Platform, select Other from the drop-down menu under the SSO friendly name field.
- Click Next.
The sign in page for the authentication type you selected displays.
- Sign in to use the add-on.