The options to reorder cards on a slide display in a right-click menu. Only options that can affect the order of your cards display. For example, if your card is frontmost, Send backwards or Send to back display.
If you select more than one card, you only reorder the card under your cursor.
To reorder a card:
- In designer mode, click to select the card.
- Right-click to open the menu.
- Select from:
- Bring to front
- Bring forwards
- Send backwards
- Send to back
To reorder selected cards with keyboard controls:
- Press Shift+Command+F (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+F (Windows) to bring the card to the front.
- Press Shift+Command+Option+F (Mac) or Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F (Windows) to bring the card forwards.
- Press Shift+Command+Option+B (Mac) or Ctrl+Alt+Shift+B (Windows) to send the card backwards.
- Press Shift+Command+B (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+B (Windows) to send the card to the back.