Access the Model Management dialog
You can access the Model Management dialog from the Models page in Home or from within a model.
To access the Model Management dialog:
- From the Models page in Home, select the Manage models button. If you have access to more than one workspace, select a workspace from the Select a workspace dialog that displays. Then select the Manage models button.
- From within a model in the New Modeling Experience, select Manage models in the model settings bar.
- From within a model in Classic Anaplan, select Manage Models from your account menu in the top right.
Check your workspace allowance
The Model Management dialog displays the percentage of workspace allowance used and the amount of space used in gigabytes.
From the Models tab, you can open, create, delete, and rename models.
You can also:
- Copy a model
- Import a model into your workspace
- Copy and archive a model
- Change the model mode
- Switch a model offline or online
From the Manage Tasks tab, you can view the models in the workspace that are currently loaded into memory. You can select and close any loaded models.