Your table card needs to use one or more line items.
Conditional formatting overrides any style you set in Card configuration.
You must open your page in designer mode. Select Edit this page.
You can save your work at any time. Select Save to save as a draft. When you're ready to publish, select Publish.
To set the style of a line item style:
- On the Format tab of the Card configuration panel, select the Styles sub-tab.
- Choose Line Item summaries from the Style dropdown.
- Expand a style. For example, Normal, Heading 3, or Summary 2.
- You can choose a Background color and Font color, and select an Emphasis style.
- Repeat step 3 and 4 for each style you want to customize.