You can create the following types of chart with a chart card:
However, remember that Anaplan's mobile app does not support either Gantt or Scatter Plot and Bubble.
To add a chart card to a board:
- Create a chart card
- Configure a chart card
Create a chart card
To create a chart card:
- Open the board in designer mode.
The Cards panel displays on the right-hand side of the screen.
- In the Cards panel, double-click the Chart tile, or drag the Chart tile onto the board.
You can drag a tile into a section labeled Drag here to reorder or add more cards. Alternatively, drag it to the edge of an existing card to insert the new card.
- Click Configure chart on the chart card.
The Card configuration panel displays on the right-hand side of the screen.
Configure a chart card
To configure a chart card:
- In the Card configuration panel, click the View designer button to select:
- Custom views, and then design a view; or
- Module views, then expand a module, and then select a view.
- Click Update.
The card preview displays the data in the chart.
- Optionally, configure:
- Click Publish.
The chart card displays on the published page.