A Multi-Sheet Connection creates multiple Excel worksheets that apply to one connection.
You must be signed in to the Add-in.
Use Multi-Sheet Connections to burst a report (distribute contents to various recipients).
Use the Sync Sheets toggle to synchronize the page dimensions in your Multi-Sheet Connection to those in your Anaplan model.
To create a Multi-Sheet Connection:
- Create a New connection.
- For a connection to a module:
In the Pivot and Filter dialog, on the right, toggle Multi-Sheet Connection to the right.
For a connection to a saved view:
In the Preview dialog, on the right, toggle Multi-Sheet Connection to the right.
- Option: Toggle Sync Sheets to the right.
- Click Finish.
A series of Excel worksheets displays, each with the same color-coded tab that indicates the worksheets belong to the same Multi-Sheet Connection.
The data for each dimension value you selected, separates into individual Excel worksheets.
- New Read-Only Connection to a module
- New Read-Only Connection to a saved view
- New Read/Write Connection to a module
- New Read/Write Connection to a saved view