The Search function allows you to locate pages, apps, and models in Anaplan.
The Search function (represented by the magnifying glass icon), allows you to enter a search string and carry out a system search for matching models, pages, and apps within your tenant.
To search for an app or a page:
- Click the magnifying glass in the top-right corner of the page.
The Search dialog opens.
- Start typing your search term.
The smart search functionality provides a list of models, pages, and apps for you to select from.
- Click Models, Pages or Apps to filter your results by category.
Once the search results are visible, you can navigate directly to the object by clicking on the search result.
If you cannot find the app or page you want, then:
- check that you have typed the search term correctly, or
- type an alternative search term.
You can also exit the Search dialog and use the banner navigation tabs at the top of the screen to browse apps and pages. To exit the Search dialog, click the cross in the top-right corner of the dialog.