To edit cards on a report page, first select editto enter design mode, then select a slide.
To help achieve creative layouts, you can overlay cards, and set card backgrounds to transparent.
To move a card:
- Select and hold while you drag the card to its new position.
- Release the mouse button or lift your touch.
To move selected cards with keyboard controls:
- Use cursor keys to move the card.
- Use Shift with cursor keys to nudge the cards a pixel.
To resize a card:
- Select the card.
- Drag any corner or edge handle to the new size.
To resize a selection of cards with keyboard controls:
- To resize, press:
- Command + cursor keys (Mac)
- Control + cursor keys (Windows)
- To resize by a pixel, press:
- Shift + Command + cursor keys (Mac)
- Shift + Control + cursor keys (Windows)
To disable or enable move and resize for a selection of cards:
- Select the cards.
- In the right-click menu, select Lock or Unlock.