To apply a context selector to a card or a page:
- Tap the context selector for the dimension value you want to change.
Note: If you're applying context selectors to a card, you'll need to expand it first.
A list of dimension values displays, each with a radio button that indicates you can now make a selection.
If there are further levels in the hierarchy, the context selector displays a forward arrow on the right-hand side.
- Tap the radio button to select a dimension value.
- Tap the forward arrow to move through the list and select a dimension value.
- Tap the back arrow to go back a step and make a different dimension value selection.
- Tap Apply to apply your selection to the page.
The page displays data for your selected dimension values.
Alternatively, tap Cancel to cancel your selection.
You can also apply multiple context selectors from the same screen without having to apply each context selector individually.
To apply multiple context selectors:
- Tap All.
- Follow steps 1-2 in the procedure above.
Tap Select to choose a different dimension value.
- Tap Apply to apply all.
To reset all context selectors and restore the default values for a page:
- Tap All.
- Click Reset all.