On report pages, you can place formatted text from the model onto your report, for line item values and context labels. This enables you to create dynamic report titles and narrative.
Dynamic narrative is available in text cards on report pages.
To add dynamic narrative to a text card:
- Place the text cursor at an insertion point in a text card.
- In the toolbar, select the plus icon
- Click a Context label, a Line item label, or a Line item value.
The text from the data displays with a faint background.
- Optionally, add styles to the text.
- When you're ready, Save or Publish the page.
The dynamic text displays as formatted values from the data.