Sync Sheets synchronize the dimensions of a Multi-Sheet Connection to the dimensions in the connected Anaplan model.
To use Sync Sheets:
- Create a Multi-Sheet Connection.
- To enable the Sync Sheets toggle, in the Pivot and Filter dialog:
Click the filter icon in each dimension within Pages.
The drop-down lists display.
- Select all items in each dropdown.
The Sync Sheets toggle is enabled.
- Toggle right the Sync Sheets button.
- Click Finish.
Your Multi-Sheet Connection synchronizes with the dimensions that are context selectors in the Anaplan model. These are Pages in the Excel Add-in connection.
- Each worksheet displays the data for each combination of page dimensions.
- When you refresh your connection, changes made in Anaplan to the list or line items, display in Excel.
This includes if a new dimension, line item, or more list items have been added or removed from the Anaplan model.
- Option: Make changes in Anaplan, to the dimensions that are Pages in Excel.
- To view these changes in Excel, refresh your connection.
As you use Sync Sheets, these changes display in Excel.