Get the following information from the Salesforce administrator and inform Anaplan Support:
- The list of Salesforce.com user names that the Salesforce.com administrator enabled for the Salesforce.com Anaplan tab.
- Make sure that each Salesforce.com user name matches the Anaplan login name, which is typically the user's work email address.
- The corresponding Salesforce.com ID for each user.
- The Salesforce.com Organization ID.
- Whether the SDFC Administrator did manual user provisioning or API-based user provisioning.
If your Workspace is Single Sign-On (SSO) Enabled
Go to Settings > Users, and make sure the Single Sign-on is not checked for you and your users:
- If your workspace is not SSO-enabled, there is no need to configure SSO.
- Whether your workspace is SSO-enabled or not, users accessing the Anaplan Tab will have access to the standard login page with a URL that begins with https://sdp.anaplan.com/frontdoor/login?
Provide the following instructions to the Anaplan end users that will access Anaplan from the Anaplan tab within Salesforce.com. Otherwise, they will not be able to use the feature.
Customize your tabs
- In Salesforce.com, click the + sign.
- Click Customize My Tabs.
- Select Anaplan in Available Tabs and add it to Selected Tabs.
The Anaplan tab appears.
Verify that the Anaplan tab works
- Log in to Salesforce.com and click the Anaplan tab, which gives you access to Anaplan without having to perform a separate login.
- Use the tiles to choose a workspace.
Note: The next time you click the Anaplan tab, you will see your most recent workspace rather than the tiles.
- If the Anaplan tab doesn't let you into Anaplan, contact your Salesforce.com administrator.
- If the Anaplan tab displays no data, contact your Anaplan workspace administrator and say that you, as an end user, have not been provisioned for access to Anaplan data from within Salesforce.com.