If you include attributes in your data collection, PlanIQ can group items by their shared characteristics. This helps identify data patterns that the forecasts can reflect in their predictions.
Ensure you're in the new modeling experience and you're familiar with how to build a model in Anaplan.
To create the attributes module:
- Create a new module and import list of IDs as a row.
- Create some line items as columns.
You can create a maximum of ten line items.
For example: Product line, Category, Product Type (such as, seasonal and non-seasonal).
- In Blueprint, format the line items as text.
- Import data into the module and check that the fields map correctly.
Ensure your module has a column for IDs, and each line item.
- We recommend you create a view with the relevant columns.
You can run the export action from this view, even if you make changes to the module.
- Configure an export action.
Ensure the export CSV file has column headers to represent each line item in the module.