Ensure you're in the new modeling experience and you're familiar with how to build a model in Anaplan.
To create the attributes module:
- Insert a new module and import list of IDs as a row.
- Create some line items as columns.
You can create a maximum of ten line items.
For example: Product line, Category, Product Type (such as, seasonal and non-seasonal).
- In Blueprint, format the line items as text.
- Import data into the module and check that the fields map correctly.
Ensure your module has a column for IDs, and each line item.
- We recommend you create a view with these dimensions:
- List of IDs (item_id)
- Attributes data columns (Line items)
You can have a separate column for each set of line items (each set represents a type of attribute).
For example, item flavor, item type and item size.
You can run the export action from this view, even if you make changes to the module.
- Configure an export action.
Ensure the export CSV file has column headers to represent each line item in the module.