To search for an app or a page:
- Click the magnifying glass in the top-right corner of the page.
The Search dialog opens.
- Start typing your search term.
The smart search functionality provides a list of pages and apps for you to select from.
- Click Pages to filter your results by pages.
If searching from the app contents screen or a page within an app, the results are separated by headings into Pages in this App and Pages in other Apps.
- Click Apps to search only the names of apps.
If you cannot find the app or page you want, then:
- check that you have typed the search term correctly, or
- type an alternative search term.
You can also exit the Search dialog and use the banner navigation tabs at the top of the screen to browse apps and pages. To exit the Search dialog, click the cross in the top-right corner of the dialog.