There are a number of other actions you can configure:
- Open Dashboard takes users to another dashboard. You can configure this action to open different dashboards. This depends on the item selected in a context list on the launch dashboard before the action button is clicked.
- Delete from list using selection is especially useful for deleting items from very large lists.
- Update Current Period enables workspace administrators to update the Current Period in Model Calendar from a line item.
Some of the other actions are designed specifically for use with numbered lists:
- Create creates a new item and optionally jumps to another dashboard, to complete details for example.
- Assign edits the selection assigned to a parent item.
- Delete Branch deletes an entire branch of a hierarchical tree, from the selected item downwards.
- Copy Branch copies one or more parent items, including its children and data. It works with numbered lists that have a parent hierarchy.