To export data from a single grid on a dashboard:
- Click Data > Export on the dashboard element menu of the dashboard element that you want to export.
- Use the File Type dropdown to select the format in which you want to export the data.
- Under Layout, click Grid. This exports the grid exactly as you see it in Anaplan, with the same rows and columns as your current view. The sorting, filtering or show/hide actions that you have applied are respected in the output. If you have used Column Settings to specify text wrapping in headers, these settings are respected if the grid is exported to .pdf.
- In the What to Include/Exclude section, choose the data that you want to export.
- Select the Save Export Definition checkbox if you want to save the export definition for later use.
- Click Run Export.