Create a source module that contains your related data. Related data is an optional data set that you can include in your data collection. Related data helps increase the accuracy of your forecast.
To create the related data module:
- Create a new module that includes a time dimension and a list of IDs as rows.
Optional: You can import a time dimension if you need a custom time.
- Create some line items and position the line items on columns.
You can create a maximum of 13 line items.
For example: Price, Promotion, Out of stock.
- In Blueprint, format the line items as numbers.
These are numerical data.
- Import data into the module and check that the fields map correctly.
Ensure your module has a column for timestamps, another for IDs, and one for each line item.
- We recommend you create a view with the relevant columns.
You can run the export action from this view, even if you make changes to the module.
- Configure an export action.
Ensure the export CSV file has column headers to represent each line item in the module.