Ensure you're familiar with how to build a model in Anaplan.
To create the related data module:
- Insert a new module that includes a time dimension and a list of IDs as rows.
Optional: You can import a time dimension if you need a custom time.
- Create some line items and drag and drop them to Columns.
You can create a maximum of 12 line items.
For example: Price, Promotion, Out of stock.
- In Blueprint, format the line items as number or Boolean data types.
- Import data into the module and check that the fields map correctly.
Ensure your module has a column for timestamps, another for IDs, and one for each line item.
- We recommend you create a view that includes these dimensions:
- Time (Time)
- List of IDs (item_id)
- Related data columns (Line items)
You can have a separate column for each set of line items (each set represents a type of related data). For example, price and promotion.
We recommend that column headers have 30 or fewer characters to avoid truncated feature names for explainability.
For the MVLR algorithm only, you can include up to 28 related time series (RTS) columns.
You can run the export action from your created view, even if you make changes to the module.