To create the related data module:
- Insert a new module that includes a time dimension and a list of IDs as rows.
Optional: You can import a time dimension if you need a custom time.
- Create some line items and drag and drop them to Columns.
You can create a maximum of 13 line items.
For example: Price, Promotion, Out of stock.
- In Blueprint, format the line items as number or Boolean data types.
- Import data into the module and check that the fields map correctly.
Ensure your module has a column for timestamps, another for IDs, and one for each line item.
- We recommend you create a view that includes these dimensions:
- Time (Time)
- List of IDs (item_id)
- Related data columns (Line items)
You can have a separate column for each set of line items (each set represents a type of related data). For example, price and promotion.
You can run the export action from this view, even if you make changes to the module.
- Configure an export action.
Ensure the export CSV file has column headers to represent each line item in the module.