Bulk Copy is a function that can be used:
- to copy data from one version (a forecast) to another (a revised forecast); or
- with lists to copy one source member of a list or roll-up to another member in the same list. For example, from one region to another or from one sales rep to another.
This video gives a quick overview of the functionality.
Bulk Copy Versions
- In Model Settings click Versions and the Bulk Copy button.
- On the List dropdown, click Versions.
- Choose a Source Member (on the left) and a Target Member (on the right). Be careful! You'll overwrite all data in the target member.
- Click OK. A confirmation dialog displays.
- Click OK to proceed with the copy.