Have a module prepared to export your forecast results into. You can save your results in the module as soon as you've run your predictions.
Ensure you're in the New Modeling Experience (NMX) and you're familiar with how to build a model in Anaplan.
This module is mandatory. The procedure is similar to setting up the modules for your source data.
To create a forecast results module:
- Create a new module with a time dimension and a list of SKUs or items, or IDs, as rows.
- Optional: Create a page dimension called forecast_action_name.
Use this dimension to contain different sets of predictions that are generated when you run different forecast actions. This helps you compare your forecast results later in the process.
- Create three line items for each quantile prediction.
- Call the line items P1, P2 and P3 and make them columns.
- Use these line items to contain the forecast results for the prediction quantiles you apply when you create a forecast action.
P1 contains the forecasts for the lower quantile, P2 for the middle quantile (0.5) and P3 for the upper quantile.
- Configure an import action.
This action imports your forecast results into this module.