Select the authentication settings you want to use before you sign in to the Excel Add-in.
To choose your authentication settings for sign-in:
- Click the arrow below the Sign In icon.
A drop-down list displays.
- Click Authentication Settings.
The Authentication Settings dialog displays.
- Select an environment from the left panel.
You can also add or delete an authentication setting.
- To validate the Connection URL, click Test connection.
A green checkmark displays if the Connection URL is valid.
A red exclamation point displays if it is invalid. Check the URL is correct and that your internet connection is active.
- Optionally, to create an authentication setting that uses single sign-on (SSO) by default, toggle right SSO authentication.
- OK to save the authentication setting.
- Sign in to save the authentication setting and sign in with it immediately.