Views enable you to see the data in a module from different perspectives. You can use Pivot, Page Selectors, and Compare to re-arrange the data by different dimensions to create alternative views of the module.
Each saved view will present your data in a different slice, a different page selection, and even a color-coded compare if it was defined that way.
There's no limit to the number of views you can create and you can save them: on the View menu click Save As. The View menu is available on the Anaplan Toolbar when you're working in a module.
- In Contents: views appear indented under their source module.
- In the module itself: on the View menu, click Open and choose a view.
In a module, on the View menu, click Manage Views to:
- Open a view.
- Move Up, Move Down to reorder the views on the list.
- Rename the selected view.
- Delete the selected view.
- Reset Default View to revert to the original format of the view