Use a chart card to display data in chart format.
Create visualizations of data sets using charts to help end users understand your data.
You can create the following types of chart with a chart card:
However, remember that Anaplan's mobile app does not support either Gantt or Scatter Plot and Bubble.
To add a chart card to a board:
- Create a chart card
- Configure a chart card
Create a chart card
To create a chart card:
- Open the board in designer mode.
The Cards panel displays on the right-hand side of the screen.
- In the Cards panel, double-click the Chart tile, or drag the Chart tile onto the board.
You can drag a tile into a section labeled Drag here to reorder or add more cards. Alternatively, drag it to the edge of an existing card to insert the new card.
- Click Configure chart on the chart card.
The Card configuration panel displays on the right-hand side of the screen.
Configure a chart card
To configure a chart card:
- In the Card configuration panel, click the View designer button to select:
- Custom views, and then design a view; or
- Module views, then expand a module, and then select a view.
- Click Update.
The card preview displays the data in the chart.
- Optionally, configure:
- Click Publish.
The chart card displays on the published page.