Only inactive time ranges can be deleted. Any time range referenced in a module or line item is active and can’t be deleted.
- In Model Settings > Time, select the Time Ranges tab.
- Select the time range to delete and click the Delete button. The Delete from Time Ranges dialog displays.
- Click on a single time range to move it to the Items to delete panel.
- Click Delete All to move all time ranges to the Items to delete panel.
- Click OK to delete the time range, or click Cancel to discard the changes.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.