To view audit events in the Anaplan Administration console, click Audit from the Administration app.
Note: Audit logs reference by User ID. To obtain your workspace's user information, export your user information one of the following ways:
- navigate to Model Settings > Users in each model and export the user list
- create an export action and call it with the API
Filter Audit Events
To filter audit events:
- Select the checkbox of the application for which you want to view audit events:
- Select BYOK if your organization uses Bring Your Own Key (BYOK) and you want to view BYOK audit events.
- Select Users if you want to view audit events for the users in your tenant.
- Select Access Control if you want to view role assignment events.
- Select Connection Management if you want to view events related to your single sign-on (SSO) connections.
- Select the time period for which you want to view audit events:
- To view audit events between specific dates, select Custom from the drop-down, then choose the dates you want.
- To view the latest audit events, select 1 hour, 2 hours, 24 hours, 72 hours or 1 week depending on the period you want.
To clear the filters, click Clear.