You set your Azure storage account to integrate with your Anaplan models via CloudWorks.
You should be familiar with Azure storage accounts, containers, and blobs.
You can either create a new Azure storage account
- Create or open an Azure storage account.
- Select your services, resource types, and permissions.
- Enter your permission Start and End, dates, and times.
- Select the time zone from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Allowed IP addresses.
- Select your preferred routing tier (Basic, Microsoft network, or Internet routing).
- Select your Signing key from the drop-down list.
- Click Generate SAS and connection string.
The SAS and connection strings display.
Note: The SAS tokens need to be generated at either the storage account or container levels.