By default, you're prompted to change your Anaplan password every 90 days. However, some organizations prefer to set their password expiration to 30 or 60 days. If it's time to change your password, Anaplan displays a message when you attempt to log in:
- Click the link to reset your password.
- In the Original Password box, enter your current password (the one that just expired).
- In the Password box, enter your new password. Enter it again in the Confirm Password box.
Your password must:
- Consist of at least 8 characters
- Contain both upper and lower case letters and at least one number
- Click Continue. You can now log in using your new password.