Administrators can create a simple dropdown picklist that has no filtering applied.
- In a module, create a line item to be formatted as List.
- Click the Blueprint icon and locate the line item.
- Click the Format field, and click the ellipsis. The Format dialog displays.
- From the Type dropdown, select List.
- From the List dropdown, select the list name.
- Click OK.
All the items in the list will now be presented to users when entering data into the module or a dashboard.
Regardless of the kind of filtering applied to a list, users can select Show All from any picklist to display all the items in that list.