If you have no cards in your template library, save an existing card as a template to begin your app library.
To add a card from your template library to a page:
- Open the page in designer mode.
- If the page is a worksheet, click the Additional insights cog .
- In the Card template library, locate the card you want to add. Use Find to filter the list of cards.
- Double-click the name of the card template you want to add, or drag it onto the page or Additional insights.
- You can edit the new card template.
- To save your changes to the page, select Publish.
You can save the page as a draft if you're not yet ready to publish.