To create an explainability import action:
- Create a list called List Forecast Feature Names.
This list is empty when you begin.
- Select Import from the middle panel.
- From the Select Source dialog, select Upload New File.
- Navigate to and select import_action_setup_explainability.csv from the list of model files.
Use this CSV file
(opens external page) as a template to set up your import action.
- Select Open.
- From the File Options dialog:
- Use the Set Default File dropdown to select Admins Only (see screenshot 1 below).
- Select Next.
- From the dialog Set as Default Import File (Administrators only), select Yes.
- From the dialog Import: List Forecast Feature Names:
- Select Name only on the right.
- Select Run import.
This defines the import to the list you created in step one: List Forecast Feature Names.
- From the Model Settings dropdown, select Actions (see screenshot 2 below).
- Optional: from the Imports actions list, rename the import action you created <
your import action> to IMP List Forecast_Feature_Names. The import is now defined to your list.
Screenshot 1: File Options with Admins Only selected as the Default File.
Screenshot 2: Model Settings with Actions and Imports.