Share a page via email to share data, or to prompt other users to perform an action.
You can only share a page with users who have access to its source model.
Note: When you share a page via email, the context selection for the page is automatically included.
To share a page by email:
- Open the page that you want to share.
- Click the Share this page icon in the top-left of the page.
A dialog box displays.
- Select the Enter name or email... field, and enter the name of the person you want to share the page with.
- Choose a user from the drop-down list.
You can repeat this step to select multiple users.
- Optional step:
- Select the Enter a message (optional) field, and enter a message.
This message displays beneath the page name in the email the user receives.
- Click Share.
A confirmation notification displays in the top-right of the screen.
An email with a link to the current page is sent to the selected user.