The Anaplan Administration app is a tool that enables Tenant Administrators to make changes to your organization's entire Anaplan environment and the workspaces within it. Tenant Auditors can view audit events if your organization has that feature enabled.
As a Tenant Administrator, you can use the Anaplan Administration app to get a quick overview of all the Users, Models, and Workspaces in your organization. You can also carry out these operations in the Anaplan Administration app.
- Manage users and model categories across all of the workspaces in your organization.
- Oversee one or more Workspace Administrators.
- Get a quick overview of all the Users, Models, and Workspaces in the organization. For any given user, you can look up the list of models and workspaces that user has access to.
- Look up a user and remove (or reinstate) their access to Anaplan. This is useful when an employee or contractor leaves (or rejoins) your organization.
- Set up default categories and custom category values to provide your organization with a logical way to organize and search for models.
- Register new Certificate Authority (CA) certificates
- Manage your certificates:
- Enable or disable certificates
- Delete certificates
Categories for Models
Tenant Administrators can apply default categories and values to models or create custom values.
If your organization has many models, searching for models by category (or category value) can narrow the search hits. For example, you might want users to find the models in TEST, rather than DEVELOPMENT or PRODUCTION.
As a Tenant Auditor, you can use the Audit section of the Administration app to retrieve up to 30 days of logs. You can filter the events listed to show events that occurred:
- Between two specific dates
- In the last hour
- In the last 2 hours
- In the last 24 hours
- In the last 72 hours
- In the last week
You can view these events for either your user activity or in Bring Your Own Key (BYOK), if your organization uses it.
You can also use the Audit API to obtain audit events.