As a Tenant Administrator, you can carry out these actions in the Users section of the Administration app:
- Enable and disable Anaplan users.
- View user account information such as the models to which a user has access.
- Disable dormant users.
Enable or Disable Users
- Click Users.
- Click a row, or use ctrl+click (on Mac, cmd+click) to select multiple, non-adjacent rows.
- Click Enable or Disable to enable or disable the selected Anaplan users.
View User Details
To view user details, such as the list of models a user has access to, double-click the row for that user.
Disable Dormant Users
Dormant users do not have access to any workspaces or models. You can disable access to Anaplan for dormant users:
- Click Disable Dormant Users.
- Click Disable Users.