Anaplan Connector for MuleSoft
The Anaplan Connector for MuleSoft is an alternative to Anaplan Connect and allows you to build Anypoint flows. Mulesoft Flows allow you to:
- import data into Anaplan from a database, Salesforce.com, CSV file, or other MuleSoft connectors.
- export a recently updated Module or List from Anaplan into a CSV file, or import into a target, such as a database, Salesforce.com, or other MuleSoft connectors.
- perform data transformations on a schedule.
- delete obsolete data.
- perform a model-to-model import.
- run Anaplan processes.
If you want to work with the Connector, see:
Anaplan Connector for Mulesoft v3 (supporting Mule Runtime 4)
The connector guide and demo project for version 3 of the Anaplan Connector. This version supports Mule Runtime 4.
- The Anaplan Connector for Mulesoft v3 Guide (PDF)
- Example projects for Export, Import, Process, Delete, and Dump file capability (demo-anaplan-3.0.0-mule-application.jar)
Anaplan Connector for Mulesoft v2 (supporting Mule Runtime 3)
The connector guide and demo project for version 2 of the Anaplan Connector. This version supports Mule Runtime 3.
- The Anaplan Connector for Mulesoft v2 Guide (PDF)
- Example projects for Export, Import, Process, and Delete (demo_v2.zip)
Use the Anaplan Connector for MuleSoft to design and configure integration solutions from Anaplan to other applications. Anaplan has partnered with MuleSoft to create an ETL connector to Anaplan, allowing Anaplan and MuleSoft customers to extend the work that MuleSoft has already done in building connectors to on-premise transactional systems, such as Oracle and SAP, and cloud systems such as NetSuite, Workday, and Salesforce.com.
Mulesoft is recognized as Leader by Gartner in the 2018 Full Life Cycle API Management Magic Quadrant, and as a Visionary in the 2018 Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Mulesoft delivers a unified platform for data and application integration across legacy systems, SaaS applications, and APIs with a hybrid deployment option for maximum flexibility. With MuleSoft, your IT or professional services staff can integrate applications using pre-built connectors, integration templates and drag-and-drop tooling.
What is the commercial relationship between Anaplan and MuleSoft?
Anaplan and MuleSoft worked together to develop the Anaplan Connector for MuleSoft in order to expand their respective businesses. As of today, there is no commercial relationship beyond that.
Our goal at Anaplan remains to design solutions for the business user. This is also true when it comes to data integration. You can access the information you need as a business user right away with our import / export tool, even as you evolve to a more mature integration process that may involve IT or professional services. The Anaplan Connector for MuleSoft makes the next integration phase that much easier.