You can import saved models into your workspace at any time.
- You can start an import of a model into your workspace in two ways:
- Open an existing model in the workspace into which you want to import the saved model and click your user name at top-right and on the menu select Manage Models:
- From tiles view — no model opened — click your
user name or initialsat top-right and on the menu click Manage Models:
The Manage Models dialog appears. When you proceed with the import, the saved model will be imported into the same workspace as the existing model you opened.
The Manage Models dialog appears.If you choose the first way of starting your model import, when the import process is complete the existing model you opened is replaced with the imported model. However, the model you first opened remains open on the server until a time-out occurs.
- On the Manage Models dialog, click Import. The Import Model dialog appears.
- In the Model Name field, enter the name you want for the model you are importing.
- In the Source list, choose the environment that contains the workspace of the model you want to import, typically Anaplan:
- Click OK. A dialog appears where you can select the specific workspace where you want to import from:
The list of available workspaces is filtered:
- Only the workspaces belonging to the current customer are shown.
- If the current workspace is assigned to a Single Sign-On (SSO) server, only those workspaces assigned to that SSO server are shown.
The Model Management dialog closes and the imported model opens.