Restrict access to a page
Manage permissions to determine which user roles can view a page.
Page builders can restrict access to a page that's in designer mode.
To restrict access to a page:
- Click Page options in the top right of the page.
The dropdown displays.
- Click Restrict access.
The Restrict access dialog displays.
By default, All users have access is selected.
This means that all users can see the page.
- Select Restrict users.
A list of roles displays, based on the roles in the underlying model.
You can't restrict access for your own role.
- Select the roles to be given access to the page.
Any deselected roles won't be able to access the page.
- Type into the Find field to search for a particular role within the full list. Results for your search term display.
- Click Select all to change a prior configuration in which you've selected some roles and deselected others.
- Click Apply.
A confirmation message displays in the top right of the page.
- Click Publish to save your changes.