Edit a connection to revise how it runs.
You must be an Integration Administrator to perform this procedure.
You can edit a connection from your list to revise how it runs. To edit a connection:
- Click ... to the right of a connection in your list, and select Edit connection. The Edit connection dialog displays.
- Configure your connection:
- Enter your Connection name. The name character limit is 60 characters. You can use numbers and keyboard symbols, such as (, ), !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, or *.
- Enter your Secret access key.
- Enter your Bucket name.
- Enter your Role ARN.
- Click Update to accept and apply your settings for this connection.