Share a page via email to share data, or to prompt other users to perform an action.
You can only share a page with users who have access to its source model.
To share a page by email:
- Open the page that you want to share.
- Click the Share this page icon in the top-left of the page.
A dialog to share your current page displays.
- Select the Enter name or email... field, and enter the name of the person to share the page with.
A drop-down list displays users in the model whose name contains the text you type.
- Choose a user from the drop-down list.
You can repeat this step to select multiple users.
- Optionally, select the Enter a message (optional) field, and enter a message.
This message displays beneath the page name in the email the user receives.
- Click Share.
A confirmation notification displays in the top-right of the screen.
An email with a link to the current page is sent to the selected users.