Add an authentication setting for your Excel Add-in.
This enables you to authenticate and set the environment for your Excel Add-in connection.
To add an authentication setting:
- In the Authentication Settings dialog, click the add icon (+) at the bottom of the Environments panel.
An environment called Default(1) displays in the panel.
- To change the name of the authentication, overwrite Default(1) in the Name field on the right of the dialog.
- Make sure you have the correct Connection URL.
- To check the URL is correct, click Test Connection.
If it's a valid connection, a green checkmark displays.
If it's invalid, a red cross displays. Type the correct URL in the Connection URL field.
- To enable sign in with Single Sign-on (SSO), toggle right SSO authentication.
The SSO URL field displays.
- Enter your SSO URL in the SSO URL field.
- Choose one of the following options:
- To sign in, click Sign In.
- To save the authentication settings and not sign in, click OK.
- Otherwise, click Cancel.