First, create a report in the Power BI Desktop.
See Create reports in Power BI
To refresh your dataset:
- Select Add Data Source (top left of dialog).
- Select from the Data Source Type and Data Source Information dropdowns.
- Select Apply.
This image displays an example dataset entitled New data source.
From the Anaplan dialog:
- Select OAuth2 from the Authentication method dropdown.
- Select Sign in.
Once you've created a scheduled refresh within the PowerBI Service (Cloud):
- If your scheduled refresh frequency is more than 15 days, you must re-enter your login credentials before the end of the 15th day. If you don't, you need to authenticate anew.
- We recommend a refresh frequency that is less than every 15 days.
- Apart from data refreshes, you need to re-enter your login credentials every 90 days.