You can check for updates to the PowerPoint Add-in to ensure that you're using the most up to date version.
Ensure that you are signed into the PowerPoint Add-in.
To check if there are updates to the PowerPoint Add-in:
- In the Anaplan tab, open the Help drop-down menu.
- Select Check for Updates...
The PowerPoint Add-in Updater dialog displays and indicates if updates are available.
- If no updates are available, click OK to return to your presentation.
- If an update is available:
- Click Yes to download and install the update.
The update downloads and the PowerPoint Add-in Setup Wizard launches.
Follow the instructions to upgrade the PowerPoint Add-in.
- Click No to download the updates and install later.
The update downloads — the PowerPoint Add-in Setup Wizard launches when you close the Add-in.
Follow the instructions to upgrade the PowerPointAdd-in.
- Click Cancel to cancel the update.
In 10 days you are reminded that the update is still available.