Use Slack to share pages.
- The Tenant Administrator has integrated Slack with Anaplan by installing the Anaplan Slackbot. For more information, see Slack integration.
Note: Only users who have access to the page's model will be able to view the page shared by the Anaplan Slackbot.
To share a page through Slack:
- Open the page you want to share.
- At the top-left of the page, click the Share this page icon.
A dialog box will open.
- In the dialog box, click the Share via Slack tab.
- Click the Select channel or person drop-down menu and select the channel or person you want to share your Anaplan page to.
The drop-down list will display all your Slack channels and contacts.
Note: If you're unable to see a drop-down menu, ensure the Anaplan Slackbot has been installed.
- Optional: Enter a message in the Enter a message field.
The message displays below the page name, within the Slack channel.
- Click Share.
At the top-right of the screen, a confirmation notification will be visible and the page will be shared by the Anaplan Slackbot to the selected Slack channel or person.