To create the forecast explainability module, you need to have already created a Forecast Action list.
To create a forecast explainability module:
- Create a module called Module Forecast Explainability.
- In Pivot view:
- Place Item_id and Forecast Feature Names as Rows dimensions.
- Place Line Items as the Column dimension and remove Time.
- Place the Forecast Action list in the Pages dimension (see screenshot 1 below).
- Select OK.
- Add a line item called Feature Contribution.
- In Blueprint view, select None in the Summary column for the Feature Contribution line item.
- From the regular view:
- Select Import from the Data dropdown.
- From the Select Source dialog:
- Select import_action_setup_explainability.csv.
- Click the Select button.
- From the File Options dialog:
- Use the Set Default File dropdown to select Admins Only.
- Select Next.
- From the Import dialog, Mapping tab:
- Map Source to Target. The table below provides an example. Your sources and targets will vary.
- Select Only update imported cells on the right (see screenshot 2 below).
- Note: You don't need to map within the Item-ID or Forecast Feature name tabs. The Forecast Feature name tab will have no Target items until you run a Forecast action.
- From the Forecast Explainability Line Items tab:
|Source items||Mapped To|
- Select Run Import.
This is how you define the import to the explainability module.
- Optional: from Import actions, rename import_action_setup_explainability to IMP Module Forecast Explainability.
Screenshot 1: Create a new module and set dimensions.
Screenshot 2: Example of Mapping for Forecast Explainability.