Ensure you've created a forecast action. Then in the right panel, select the Schedule tab.
To schedule a forecast action:
- Select Create schedule.
- Enter a Schedule name.
- Select the Time zone that applies to your location.
- Select the Trigger frequency, which is how often you what the forecast to run.
- Select how often you want to repeat the schedule from the Repeat every dropdown.
- Enter or select a start and end time from the Execute fields.
- For monthly forecasts: select which date of the month you want the schedule to run.
For weekly forecasts: select which day of the week you want the schedule to run in Weekdays.
- Select what date you want to activate the schedule and when you want to deactivate the schedule from the Start date and End date fields.
- Select Create to create the schedule.
The schedule details display in the panel. Select the ellipsis to edit, deactivate, or delete the schedule.