Use the toolbar
The left side of the toolbar contains details about your current connection such as the workspace, model, module, and view.
You can also change what items display for the Pages dimension:
- Click the context selector for a dimension to the right of the connection information in the toolbar.
A drop-down list displays.
- Select the item to display for the dimension.
- Repeat steps one and two for each dimension to change.
- Click Refresh.
The connection updates to display the items you selected.
Show or hide the toolbar
Based on how you use the Excel Add-in, you might not require the toolbar. By default the toolbar displays, but you can show or hide it:
- To hide the toolbar, click Hide Toolbar in the Excel ribbon.
The toolbar no longer displays, and the button changes to Show Toolbar.
- To show the toolbar again, click Show Toolbar.
The toolbar displays.