Install the Anaplan Google Sheets Add-on to your browser.
The Google Sheets Add-on is in early access (EA), and is only available to participants of the EA program.
Find out more about early access or how to register your interest in our current EA programs.
You need a Google account and access to Google Sheets. We recommend using Chrome as your browser for the best experience.
To install the add-on:
- In Google Sheets, click Blank to create a new sheet.
- Click Add-ons > Get add-ons...
- Select Anaplan from the dropdown menu.
- Select Anaplan Google Sheets Add-on.
- Click Free.
The Sign in with Google dialogue opens.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Scroll down and click Allow to grant the add-on access to your user account.
The add-on is now available to select from the Add-ons menu.