Install the Anaplan Google Sheets Add-on to your browser.
To install the add-on, you need a Google account and access to Google Sheets. Use Chrome as your browser for the best experience.
Your Anaplan and Google accounts must use the same email address.
To install the add-on:
- In Google Sheets, click Blank to create a new sheet, or open an existing sheet.
- Click Add-ons > Get add-ons...
- Locate and select Anaplan Add-on for Google Sheets.
- Click Install.
The Get ready to install dialog opens.
- Click Continue.
A new window displays.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Scroll down and click Allow to grant the add-on access to your user account.
The add-on is now available to select from the Add-ons menu.